- This event has passed.
Evening of Survivorship
Thursday, June 13, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm CDT
The LIFE Program and the Cancer Wellness Center join hands for an “Evening of Survivorship.”
The evening will include lectures, interactive discussions and demonstrations.
Survivorship topics include:
- Cognitive Dysfunction: Is it Chemobrain?
- Food Facts & Myths for Survivors
- Stress Reduction Through Mindfulness
- Navigating Relationships in Survivorship
- Reestablishing Sexual Intimacy
This program is supported by the Myra Rubenstein Weis Health Resource Center.