- This event has passed.
Virtual: CWC Staff Chat Series
Wednesday, August 12, 2020 @ 12:15 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Join Priscilla Andrews, MA, LCPC, Clinical Manager, as she engages in a biweekly, thought-provoking conversation with her fellow Clinical Team members. Each conversation will focus on an aspect of the cancer experience, providing different insights and perspectives on a common theme. Audience questions are invited and encouraged.
The Series will be available via Zoom (registration required), Facebook Live Stream, and on the Center’s YouTube Channel (after the event).
Topic: Grief & Bereavement with Donna Oldenburg, MA, LCPC, NCC, CCMHC, Bereavement Services Coordinator
Join Donna and Priscilla as they explore the issues and concerns individuals commonly grapple with after losing a loved one. Questions the conversation will explore include:
- Does everyone get signs or dreams of their loved one after death?
- Why are nights so much harder than days?
- Why do friendships feel different after a loss?
- Is it better to keep busy and distract oneself or is that avoidance?
- Why does grief feel like two steps forward and one step back?
*Registration closes 8:00 pm August 11
*Class opens for log-in 15 minutes prior to the start time
*An email with log-in instructions will be sent the evening before the program